April 18, 2014
new york city is always a dream city. can't believe soon it will come true.
almost there!, we planned this trip for quite sometime and really nervous and excited at the same time. we hope for a smooth trip and exciting trip for us little family.
it would be an adventure travelling with a 10 months ( wait!, almost 11 months baby! ) , but we are ready for it.
January 02, 2014
salam and happy 2014 everyone. ( if there's one. haha )
here we go again, yet another year to discover. it's been a really great 2013 for me and my family. we welcomed Embun Jameela in our life, officially i become a MOTHER and PARENTS. something worth waiting for. she is our sunshine.
well, everyone is laying out their new resolution. for me i would want to make life enjoyable as i can. i want to eat healthy and be more positive in life. i want to have more activities with my little family. i wanted to do yoga since i'm pregnant, i will start one soon.
as finding new adventure, we are going to have a trip of our life time. can't wait for that.
that is all for now, happy new year everyone.
November 25, 2013
November 13, 2013
June 18, 2013
salam and hi all, it's been ages since i wrote anything here. well, here i am again. just wanna share my thoughts on my pregnancy journey and the road that we will be heading next. as this is my first pregnancy, i am so glad and bersyukur that i do not have any morning sickness from the start. everything is ok and well managed. the only major thing that i had was the toothache. can't do anything with that.it come and go and i just have to bear with it.
i respect every each pregnant ladies that go through such amazing phase even if they felt worse about it, but they know at the end something sweet is waiting for them. the best part of having someone in you is to felt how safe you are. those kicking and tangling feeling is just magical. nothing can top that. even having a bucket full of ice cream can't top that moment. and yet those back pain and waking up in the middle of the night is something i would remember and kept it close to me.
on the parenthood part, we hope that we could adjust to it or hoping it will come naturally for us. that would be the next chapter of this blog.
April 10, 2013
1. last weekend, we got to spent like 4 days with our niece.
2. we all thought she's having the crazy chicken pox since she's been actively running, singing and dancing here and there.
3. went to our monthly pregnancy checkup and alhamdulillah everything is ok right now. the only bad news is that i'm pumping my weight tremendously. sigh. well, blame the hormones.
4. getting off the bed, early in the morning means trouble.
March 20, 2013
- Father to Daughter : Life Lesson On Raising a Girl , it is really a cute book of inspiration.
- Mini Saltwater Sandals to pair it with mine!
- Wooden Camera, so that she will learn how to smile everytime she saw one.
- Little Panda to accompany her.
- Organic Blankie which I really adore.
- GAP's Peter Rabbit collection to die for.